Planet HollywoodPlanet Hollywood
Pac-10 Basketball Media DayPac-10
St. Jude Runway for LifeSt. Jude
Planet Hollywood 2
Welcome to SparkyJax Productions.
We create and produce grand openings, premieres, halftime shows, press events, product launches, flashmobs, and near anything that might be described as an event or production. With expertise in the entertainment, sports, theatrical, and tech industries, SparkyJax Productions delivers huge results for big brands including Universal Studios, Pac-10, NBA, Logitech, Planet Hollywood, and many more.
Who We Are
Meet our team
SparkyJax Productions is a team of gents with various disciplines.
- Over 10 years experience in Production and Technical Management for a variety of areas of entertainment (theatre, museums, spectacles, theme parks, etc.)
- Project experience including launch of touring museum exhibit (America: I Am), construction of new museum in Washington D.C. (The Newseum), production of fountain show in Atlantic City (The Pier Shop at Caesars), and build of indoor amusement park in Kuwait (Infunity at 360 Mall)
- Strong understanding of construction and union labor experience having built new buildings in New York, New Jersey and Washington D.C.
- Long-term overseas experience and ability to work with non-English speaking crews
- Resident expert on all things musical theatre
- 10 years experience in entertainment and events, creating and producing projects for the theatre, theme park, sports, fashion, and tech industries
- Produced annual marquee events for Universal Orlando Resort, product launch series for Logitech Revue with Google TV, re-branding events for Pac-10 Properties, pre-game and half-time elements for Sacramento Kings, and several national theatrical tours
- Brand marketing experience with a background in design, having created visual elements for The Walt Disney Company, Universal Studios, Warner Bros., and Atlanta Falcons
- Specialist in creating comprehensive event social media campaigns, designing social components intelligently integrated into event concepts
- Burrito enthusiast, theme park fanatic, and global explorer
- Over 15 years experience in the entertainment industry, both on stage and behind the scenes in film, commercials, television, live events, press conferences and the fashion world
- Managed the multi-day grand opening events for Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino, and produced fashion shows and product launches for brands including Macy’s, Nike, and MAC
- Ad agency experience developing new brands, leading re-branding efforts, and producing an assortment of national television spots
- Choreography and staging of industrials, music videos, celebrity events, and nightlife programs for clients such as Hilton Hotels, Universal Studios, and Paramount Parks
- Taebo enthusiast and soon to be certified Taebo trainer
Executive Creative Director
- 25 years entertainment and marketing industry experience encompassing multiple genres – film, television, theme parks, theatre, sports and special events
- High profile client list – Paramount, Fox Broadcasting, The Walt Disney Company, Warner Bros., Twentieth Century Fox, Universal Studios, MGM, Comedy Central, Dollywood Properties, Knott’s Berry Farm, Princess Cruise Lines, Thinkwell Design & Production, Maloof Sports and Entertainment, The NBA and PAC 10 Properties
- Extremely knowledgeable in varied entertainment facilities with high attention to detail, staging, group dynamics and the ability to work with clients of all disciplines
- High comfort level when directing distinguished celebrities such as Matthew Morrison, Jennifer Aniston, Eric McCormack, John Ritter, Ray Romano, Elizabeth Taylor, Barry Manilow, Dolly Parton, Wayne Gretzky and Elvira
- The only partner who knows why your hands turn green when picking fresh tomatoes and how to properly pronounce almond
What We Do
We create ideas and make them happen.
SparkyJax Productions is a full-service production company. We’re skilled in creative, technical, and production management, and we partner with some of the best in the industry to offer the highest quality in design for your project. Our offerings include:
Creative + Conceptualization
Don’t settle for the same old concept—we dream up big ideas
From budgeting to scheduling and everything in between
Art + Technical Direction
Visual statements and technical wonders are our speciality
Lighting + Sound Design
World-class experts in making things light up and sound great
Scenic Design + Fabrication
Creating the physical components for your project/event
Graphics, CG animation, music/scoring, and digital presentations
Special Effects + Stunts
Pyrotechnics, lasers, projections, and live-action stunts
Directing + Choreography
Talent casting, management, show direction and choreography
Putting everything together on day-of-show and troubleshooting along the way
Social Media Integration
Making guest experience truly interactive from concept to production
SparkyJax created the C.O.R.E. process, an industry-leading best practice. With C.O.R.E., we keep our process open and transparent to our clients. In fact, we’ve trained several organizations how to use this process within their own groups—resulting in better executed, more successful projects. Here’s how it works:
All great projects begin with a little brainstorming. We start with big ideas, and we don’t let nitty-gritty details get in the way of creativity just yet. Always keeping your project objectives in mind, we end this phase of the process with some awesome concepts ready for development.
Our next step transforms concepts into details. We select the best of the best ideas and start organizing everything into a comprehensive production plan. And that nitty-gritty we mentioned earlier? This is where it all gets worked out—from design to technical, we’ve got you covered.
This is the really fun part—when your project becomes a reality. We oversee all aspects of production: load-in and install, calling cues, managing crew, wrangling talent, and putting out fires (literally and figuratively). Best of all, we make sure your project happens on-time and on-budget.
When all is said and done, SparkyJax makes sure your project has a proper close-out. Make no mistake—this part of the process is just as important as the others. We’ll review the project with your team, evaluating highs and lows to assure your future productions are just as successful.